Asian Review (Journal of Asian University of Bangladesh) invites original contributions on all areas of Knowledge for the next issue (Vol.2 Number 1, 2013). In favor of consideration for publication papers must conform to the Author guidelines attached herewith and should be sent the undersigned by 30 April 2013.
- Articles, Research Papers, and Book Reviews are welcome. Papers submitted to the Journal should be in English and in MS-Word format.
- The length of the article should not exceed 6000 words excluding tables, annex, foot notes, end notes and references. The paper must be in 12 point font in Times New Roman, 1.5 spaced with one inch margin on all sides.
- Manuscripts should be accompanied by an abstract (of about 150 words). Its structure should tightly follow that of the paper itself, concentrating on main findings and conclusions.
- The author is requested to email the article at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a virus-free CD or a hard copy of the article in the under signed address.
- The opinions expressed in the articles are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Executive Editor(s) or the publisher.
- Articles are accepted on the understanding that they are subject to editorial changes and revisions.
Examples of references:
References of the paper and citation in the main text should be completed and accurate and need to be arranged according to the American Psychological Association (APA) Style.
For example: APA Style is mentioned below:
(a) One author Book: King, M (2000). Wrestling with the angel: A life of Janet Frame. Auckland, New Zealand: Viking.
(b) Many author Book: Durbin, R., S.R. Eddy, A. Krogh and G. Mitchison (1999) Biological Sequence Analysis: Probabilistic Models of Proteins and Nucleic Acids. Cambridge University Press.
(c)Electronic Version: Telecom New Zealand. (2007). Ready to compete, connect, communicate: Annual report 2007..
Omoru (2004), Okoro et al. (2003), (Kelebeni, 1983), (Usman and Smith, 1992), (Chege, 1998; Chukwura, 1987a,b; Tijani, 1993,1995), (Kelechi et al., 2001)
Journal Articles: Ray, R. (2000) Child Labor, Child Schooling, and Their Interaction with Adult Labor: Empirical Evidence for Peru and Pakistan. The World Bank Economic Review, 14,2: 347-367.
A Chapter in a Book: Leach, J. (1993) Impacts of the zebra mussel on water quality and fish spawning. In Zebra mussels: biology, impacts and control, Eds., Nalepa, T. and D. Schloesser. Ann Arbor, MI: Lewis Publishers, pp: 381-397.
A Report: Makarewicz, J.C., T. Lewis and P. Bertram (1995) Epilimnetic phytoplankton and zooplankton biomass and species composition in Lake Michigan, 1983-1992. Report No. 234/95. U.S. EPA Great Lakes National Program, Chicago, IL.
Conference Proceedings: Stock, A. (2004) Signal Transduction in Bacteria. In the Proceedings, Markey Scholars Conference, Melbourne, Australia, 2004, 1339-1399.
Authors are fully responsible for the accuracy of the references.
Submission of manuscripts
Submit manuscript as e-mail attachment (name beginning with surname of the corresponding author) to the Executive editor
A complete list of Foot Notes numbered serially may be given at the bottom of the corresponding page of the paper.
Dr. Md. Khalilur Rahman
House # 25 Road # 5, Sector # 7
Uttara Model Town, Dhaka-1230
Cell Phone: 01672617959